NPK demolition and dismantling grabs are versatile, 360° hydraulically rotatable attachments manufactured from wear resistant Hardox 400. Together with the fully protected hydraulic components NPK grabs ensure highest efficiency in demolition, loading, sorting and recycling operations. All grabs have a flat top plate, which allows a simple construction of all quick hitch facilities. The Hardox 500 clam cutters are interchangeable; optional side closure panels for loading operations are available. Furthermore, the rotation, opening and closing speed is adjustable for the bigger models. Check valves prevent a decrease in closing force.
• Fully protected hydraulic components
• Interchangeable clam cutters (HB500)
• Frame made of high strength Hardox steel
• 360° hydraulic rotation, no drain line required
• Large jaw opening
• Easy maintenance
• in one position easily greaseable
• replaceable pin bushings
• cage construction of the jaws, made of Hardox® 400
• main pins equipped with dust seals
• High closing force
• Adjustable speed of rotation an open/close function (DG-16 and higher)
• Double shock valve protects motor (DG-16 and higher)
• Pilot check valve standard from DG-16 and higher.
For more information please refer to NPK demolition grab brochure(pdf).
For more information on small grabs for compact excavators please refer to NPK small demolition grab brochure(pdf).