NPK compactors are designed and built to meet today’s demands for greater jobsite productivity, expanding and enhancing the versatility of your excavator. NPK -the leader in trench compacting technology - delivers the industry’s greatest impulse forces with overall superior performance through hydraulically operated rotating action. Greater vibration forces generate stress waves in granular or loose soil material, bringing the soil’s air to the surface and packing the particles closer together. Greater impulse action works together with the carrier’s downward forces to compact cohesive clay-type soils. The result is faster, safer, more efficient compaction than other carrier attachments.
• Less excavator moves via 180° rotating mounting plate (from C-4C)
• Hydraulic hoses pass only at the rear side to the outside and are thus protected
• The standard integrated oil flow dividers and pressure relief valves protect against any damage caused by changing excavators
• Rubber shock absorbers to minimize vibrations to the operator
• The automatic oil bath lubrication makes routine lubrication by hand unnecessary
For more information please refer to NPK compactors brochure(pdf).