Main advantage of the NPK cruncher is the standard integrated booster system, a unique feature designed by NPK. This booster system automatically activates whenever the jaws meet resistance. Compared to competitive crunchers without such a booster, the pressure intensifier system has a relatively low oilflow and produces faster cycle times and more crushing strength. Additionally other excavator`s functions remain uninfluenced.
The integral booster allows a compact body design, reduces the total weight of the attachment and affords ease of maintenance. The cruncher is specifically designed to reduce oversize concrete pieces from ground level after they have been demolished. Simultaneously the reinforced steel will be separated from the concrete on site. This results in a significant reduction of transport costs and recycling becomes much more efficient.
• Standard integrated booster system that automatically activate when the jaws meet resistance
• Easy Maintenance
• Bolt on teeth for easy teeth replacement
• Large jaw opening
• Piston rod fully protected against damage
• Low oil flow needed - other functions of the excavator are not influenced
• Short opening/closing times (2,6 sec) in unloaded condition, produces up to 23 cycles a minute
• G-21R, U-21JR, U31JR and U-45 JR: 360° rotation for precise positioning
• High productivity and extreme power
• Standard rebar cutters
• no additional pressure reduction is required in the hydraulic system
For more details please refer to NPK concrete cruncher brochure(pdf).
As a special feature of NPK also offers 3 concrete cruncher with integrated electro magnet.
• Powerful electromagnet 2,4 - 3,4 KW
• Saving manpower and time on site
• Same cruncher parts as G series
For more details please refer to NPK concrete cruncher with electromagnet(pdf).