The hydraulic hammers of NPK impress with power and reliability. The nitrogen driven piston ensures constant and high energy per blow - not dependent upon blow rate. Thus, these hammers are the perfect choice for demanding applications.
• All models adaptable to underwater operations
• Shock absorbing rubber cushions (from GH-7) absorbs vibration and protects integrity of excavator boom an arm
• Designed with sealed gas (N²) chamber - no rubber bladder accumulators
• Constant energy per blow maintains high breakout force - not dependent upon blow rate
• Rapid and easy chisel replacement - reduces downtime to a minimum
• Replaceable tool bushings prevent war to main chisel holder body and enhances the life of the breaker
• Lubrication channeling allows installation of lubrication system
• Replaceable cylinder bushings to prevent wear of the hammer body. Easy to overhaul.
For more detail please refer to NPK hydraulic hammer brochure(pdf).